Sunday, February 21, 2010

Big Pimpin'....

Attention Internet!  Your vote is needed! 

Yes, I'm totally pimping my dog child out. :) Gracie's up for cutest pet ever in the whole world. It would mean alot to her if you'd vote for her. I think it'll be really good for her self-esteem if she wins, since she's really self-conscious abou the extra 30 lbs of fur she's put on since she's been groomed last. She's really starting to resemble a swiffer duster. But don't tell her I said that. :)


Feel free to send it out to everybody you know who will agree that she is a TEN! I guess that would be a 70 in dog years right?

To vote, click here.  No email address or registration or anything is needed.  Just a vote. :)
Thanks mucho!

"You're talking about my furnkles aren't you? It is not my fault my legs have disappeared entirely into the fur.  Hmph."

5 comments:

Bobby Allan said...

Gracie's adorable!

Alicia said...

Gracie is totally cute & I voted for her. I love her furnkles :-)

So I came by at the request of Kathryn with From the Inside...Out.

She's a talent finder...kinda like friendfinder but she finds you friends with talent, which is great cuz I already have a lot of "no talent friends" :-)

Love your posts kiddo, Kathryn was right. I'm thrilled to become a stalker!

kathryn said...

Gracie's got my vote! (And it's totally not her fault that her legs have disappeared behind her un-groomed fur.)

Lise said...

Omg you know my love for Gracie!

She would look beautiful at any weight - its the way she carries herself with such pride :)

Lise said...

And I love how you photographed her in the field of flowers - its a gorgeous shot