Monday, October 13, 2008

Case of the Mondays...

Absolutely nothing at all interesting to say, but I am bored and feel like talking to listen up...

It's Monday. Mondays make me so cranky or something. Have you seen that cute little video of the penguin and the polar bear?




I'm feeling totally polar today.

Had a pretty good weekend. Nothing thrilling or anything, but overall pretty good. Spent Friday evening doing homework because I am young, single, and WILD.

Saturday, I went to Kohl's in search of THE purse. Oh listen to this! I got a Kohl's ad in the mail stating purses would be 50-60% off, and I'm all over that because I've been hunting the perfect one for a while. (Going forward, I shall refer to THE purse as Moby Dick - or the white whale - depending on what I think is funnier at that moment). Well, apparently Kohl's lies. They were NOT 50-60%. More like 30-40. And I even made sure to be there during POWER HOURS (WOO!), but still no 60% to be found. No purse for me. Stoopid Kohl's. Went to mom's after that to hug on my fat, little, fluffy puppy. Gosh, I love that dog. She loves me so much too which is really good for my self esteem. And finally got to change out the songs on my mp3 player. My computer doesn't support the software so I've been running to the same few songs for a very long time. I had to take it all to mom's to do it on her computer, but guess who'll be running on that treadmill to some new tunes? Oh yeah, it'll be me.

On Sunday (in continuation of this scandalous weekend I was living), I went to the grocery (I know! WOO!) and then I...get this....LAID ON THE COUCH. I'm CRAZY I tell you! CRAZY! And the Saints were NOT on tv again which made me get all grumpy and yell things at the tv. Apparently, people in Texas want to see the Texans play or something. Whatever. They're wrong.

So here we are at Polar Bear Monday. And that's pretty much all I have to say for now.

Peace.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

OMG, that video is so cute. You live a wild life, my friend. Almost as wild and crazy as me and my decoupaging. Try it. It will change your life.