Sunday, March 28, 2010

I was never here....

So this is a post about a secret that I can't really talk about because it is a surprise and in no way do the people/persons involved EVER read this blog or even know about it, but you know the one time I post something of a surprisey nature will be the ONE time people/persons will stumble across this little page right?  However, I desperately need your collective good thoughts for a mission I am on so I am going to be explain it with lots of blanks so as not to ruin the surprise for the people/persons who aren't reading this k?

Alright, so I'm looking for a _____ that is required for a ______ that is coming up in the next ______.  As long as it fits the ______  and doesn't have a ______ on it (because I HATE ____! DISLIKE!), then it'll work.  Oh, and it can't _____ more than _____. Follow?

Now, you're mission, should you choose to accept it, is to muster up all the prayers, positive thinking, and good vibrations that you can, and send them out into this giant world, particularly concentrating them towards the Goodwill down the street, if you don't mind.  And hopefully, with our combined powers of AWESOME, I will find the necessary _____ for the _____.

Thank you for your time.

**This blog will self-destruct in 30 seconds.**

4 comments:

Spot said...

You're so funny. Positive thoughts headed to the Goodwill down the street...

♥Spot

sportkris7 said...

Oooooh! How I LOVE madlibs. That is where you were going with this, right?! =)

Alicia said...

I thought you were going to pull a Kathryn and make us all fill in the blanks to what we thought it was. I was already too!

I'm gonna go ahead since I already wasted those brain cells.

I'm looking for dress that is required for a wedding that is coming up in the next month or so. As long as it fits the color scheme and doesn't have a bunch of little ruffles on it (because I HATE RUFFLES! DISLIKE!) then it'll work. Oh, and it can't be more than $23.95. Follow?

How close did I get?

kathryn said...

Okay! You WANTED us to fill in the blanks, right? (yay!)

So, you're looking for a "medication" that is required for a "sexually transmitted disease" that is coming up in the next "AA meeting". As long as it fits the "hoo-hah" and doesn't have a "picture of anyone's mother" on it (because you HATE "when that happens"! DISLIKE!). Oh, and it can't "affect" more than "90% of your circle of friends".

Gee...this was fun!