What a wonderful surprise! My dear bloggy friend Lise at Every Last Drop awarded me with this fantastic Happy 101 award. And get this? The acceptance directions involve list making! Lists! Is there anyone who does not LOVE a good list? I think not.
So here we go. Presenting the Jenny's Top Ten Things That Make Me Happy List:
- Animals. I'm happier laying around on the floor with a stinky, dirty dog than I am all fancy hanging out with people.
- Knowing I made someone smile or brightened their day in some way.
- Letting the people in my life know how much I love and adore them.
- Yoga pants.
- Dancing until all hours of the night to my favorite songs with my favorite girls.
- Finding the shirt I've been shop stalking on clearance for under $5.
- Singing loud in my car.
- Realizing that someone really, truly gets me.
- Big, noisy thunderstorms.
I think today I will spend some time cuddling with a sweet dog. And maybe make some potatoes for lunch. :)
What things make you happy?