That opening sentence annoys me in ways that I'm not sure I could actually explain; however, this week has been H-E-Doublehockeysticks, and I really just don't care to think of anything better. Let me know if you come up with anything. I won't change it because of all the not caring, but I do promise to admire your cleverness in my mind. So.
Let's do bullets, yeah? Yeah!
- How exactly is "yeah" supposed to be spelled anyway? When used in "yes" context, I mean, and pronounced "yahyuh" minus the Lil' Jon. (HUH?! WHAAT?! You know what I'm saying.) Anyway, is it "yeah" with an h, or "yea" without an h, which I would pronounce "yay!" as in "Yay!" Help me, internet.
- Why isn't blogger letting me line space between my bullets?! This is making me claustrophobic. Hold please, while I work on this technical issue....
- Be the bullet.
- Arrggh. Fine. Single space. Whatever.
- I can't decide which makes me happier: when my dog stands in the corner and throws up on the curtains, or when she takes her fresh-out-of-the-bath-wet-dogness and lays right on top of my latest load of clean laundry. Can you see why this would cause inner conflict?
- Oh dear betsy, now it's not line spacing between numbers. HTML, you are ON MY LIST!
Are we having fun here or what? The Brain Train is clearly a speeding bullet train that offers no warnings of upcoming stops and/or starts so really it's best to just stay seated and buckled in. I guess this is somewhat like the Thought Coaster, but really, have you had enough of my analogies yet?
Just one last thing before I let you go: I kind of hate it when there are toast crumbs in the tub of butter. It totally weirds me out.